Extended Leave

Error

May 27, 2018
Unfortunately, my macbook charger electrocuted me and almost started a fire, so I won't be able to play till we order one on e-bay or amazon and it gets here, which could be a while. I will be back, but unfortunately this is out of my control. One lesson can be taken from this; never buy off brand macbook chargers. They really hurt. Anyway, don't forget me or untrust me on stuff! I will play more, I just can't for a while. Please be nice and have a cookie for me when I come back! BAI!!!!

T

Trump15024

Unfortunately, my macbook charger electrocuted me and almost started a fire, so I won't be able to play till we order one on e-bay or amazon and it gets here, which could be a while. I will be back, but unfortunately this is out of my control. One lesson can be taken from this; never buy off brand macbook chargers. They really hurt. Anyway, don't forget me or untrust me on stuff! I will play more, I just can't for a while. Please be nice and have a cookie for me when I come back! BAI!!!!
Come by plot13 and we will give you a new mac charger :D joking but hope you are ok and good luck with everything (btw just go ahead and buy a name brand one from Apple no use to keep spending money on you being electrocuted.