F in chat

Simon32336

Nov 27, 2018
www.youtube.com
heyo lads/las, this is gonna be the last of me for now at least, i have some stuff i have to deal w my gran/papi (they're in their late 80s') i hope i'll be able to join back eventually, as most people know i dont like things to be dragged on for to long or get all sappy and stuff so heres what i'd like to do, i want all my plots other then plot-005, a102-4 to be given away to anyone that seems like they need a home, and i want plot-005 and a102-4 to be given to Emi_1015, i'l still stick around on forums from time to time but i wont be on server at all really <3 to all below
@lostinthewqrld
@FroztyStars
@Trump15024
@TheIronJedi
@2704patrick
@Questar
@sundae22
love you all feel free to leave a comment ill check on it maybe who knows y'all know im lazy

T

Trump15024

heyo lads/las, this is gonna be the last of me for now at least, i have some stuff i have to deal w my gran/papi (they're in their late 80s') i hope i'll be able to join back eventually, as most people know i dont like things to be dragged on for to long or get all sappy and stuff so heres what i'd like to do, i want all my plots other then plot-005, a102-4 to be given away to anyone that seems like they need a home, and i want plot-005 and a102-4 to be given to Emi_1015, i'l still stick around on forums from time to time but i wont be on server at all really <3 to all below
@lostinthewqrld
@FroztyStars
@Trump15024
@TheIronJedi
@2704patrick
@Questar
@sundae22
love you all feel free to leave a comment ill check on it maybe who knows y'all know im lazy
Hope to see you back on the server! Good luck with everything and I hope everything turns out well

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Thank you very much for notifying us of your vacancy, it was quite the outstanding step you took giving your plots away and proffering the two plots to Emi. I appreciate the time you took listing your friends. I yearn you much luck finding players to assign your plots to and I wish your family the ablest of lives.