Finally Being Honest... || @Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heyo lovelys <3 I hope your all having an amazing day ^-^ So i quite honestly dont even know how or where to start this post… theres a lot of things ive hidden from everyone, and today, i finally decided its time for you lovelys to know.

So originally i was going to post about everything that ive been avoiding sharing with you guys, such as people here hurt me, and taking advantage of my small youtube channel. But then something came up today… and it made all of those things seems so small and unimportant that i scratched that whole 2 page long post because this is 1000x more serious. For the sake of privacy, im not going to be revealing any names, but its also b/c i still dont know all of the people behind this. So before i start, i just want you guys to know that this is a very sensitive topic for me, and i just really felt like this needed to be shared.

So as all of you know, i love to share things about myself with you guys because i like to feel honest. This place is one of the few where i feel safe to be honest, and happy. But as much as i love sharing with you guys, safety is still my #1 priority. I think everyone has the right to feel safe, you, and all the other lovelys out there deserve to be safe… and i think i do too. Safety should be a basic right to everyone. And as much as i enjoy sharing my life stories with you guys, it also has caused me to feel completely unsafe recently. I dont really talk about it alot mostly b/c i dont want to think about it… but ive had people talk about “finding me”, about “tracking my ip to track me”, and people texting my in game friends saying they were me. Now this didnt happen too often before, but idk ever since i came back, ive tried to share everything with you guys, i wanted you guys to know me, you guys are like a family to me and family has the right to know eachother. Now you might think that “damn, she should have saw this coming when she put everything about herself out there”, but the truth is i didnt… i put a lot of trust into everyone, and thought that i was making a choice for the better. Now dont get me wrong, 99.99% of the lovelys here are so kind, amazing, and would never do this to me. But it only takes one person to start a rumor, or send a text, that can really make me feel unsafe. Ever since these things became more and more common i took down my rl picture on my fourms account, it wasent b/c i wanted to “change things up”, it was because i was scared, terrified tbh...This has going on for a while, and i always kinda kept that hidden from everyone because i didnt want all the lovelys to see i was being hurt, and to go hurt that person 100x worse… because im not in any way looking for revenge, i just want to feel safe… this place is a home to me… and a home is a place where you feel safe <3

So why now? Why after so many months now have i decided to speak out about this? Well this morning my best in game friend got a text, saying i had made an alt account. Now ive had people in the past pretend to be me, or make alt accounts as “me”. But this was so different, because they told him all about me. Said stuff really personal, stuff i mentioned before on the server, but never imagined someone would memorize. It was scary how much they knew, how they tried to talk like me… and this was quite honestly why im scared to say anything to everyone anymore.

Quite honestly i dont know what im going to do, i probably wont be online very much in game for the next couple days until i sort things out, but certainly if you want to still chat feel free to reach out to me on discord (@Laurel#0711) and ill still check forums. I dont even know how to close out this post… i feel really bad and scared to just post this… its been a post ive been thinking about for a couple weeks now and finally decided to write. I dont know if ill post it, but if you reading this… well then i guess i did. Anyways, once again, this is a really sensitive topic for me, and im not looking to throw hate out there or anything, its just something i felt really needed to be shared with you guys <3 So thank you if your still here <3 Dont Forget To Smile!!~ See you lovelys in a couple days!!~

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
It's really say that people have to stoop that low and impersonate someone... at least the person who tried to impersonate u blocked me when I asked them my real name :>

Ur a really strong person Laur, make sure to always smile ^-^ and never let anyone online put Chu down

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
ASJDFHSFHSDKFHSJKD evIL HUMAN JSDKFHSDKFHKSD ILYSMMM LAURELLLL UR SO STRONNGGG SO PREEEEETY AND SO KINDDDDDD <3 only do wut makes u feel sfe ilysm b <3

Twist

Twixted
Twixted
Jan 20, 2018
California
Hey, I may not know you that much but I just wanted to say you're really brave for just having the courage to speak up about this; As others above said, not everyone who has gone through similar situations has had the courage to speak up.

I sincerely hope that all of this will be resolved soon and that you can feel safe on here once again; It is honestly so appalling that awful things like this can happen to the kindest people. Just remember there's an entire community standing by you and that safety should always be your #1 priority, before anything else.

I wish you the best of luck!

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hey, I may not know you that much but I just wanted to say you're really brave for just having the courage to speak up about this; As others above said, not everyone who has gone through similar situations has had the courage to speak up.

I sincerely hope that all of this will be resolved soon and that you can feel safe on here once again; It is honestly so appalling that awful things like this can happen to the kindest people. Just remember there's an entire community standing by you and that safety should always be your #1 priority, before anything else.

I wish you the best of luck!
<3 thank you ^-^