Fine for lawsuits

T

Trump15024

I think you should be able to file as many court cases you want if you pay 100 dollars. I think that is fair for every court case you file you have to pay 100 dollars or a set price Thanks!

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Maybe you should have to pay like $1,000 (or any other price that would cost a decent amount) per court case. This would keep the amount down unless the player creating all the court cases was willing to loose a bunch of money. Though, on the other side of things some players may be making the court case because someone took their money xD Thanks for the idea :D

T

Trump15024

I think it should be 100 dollars that is a fair price. That ends the debate on how many you can file per week.

_MyTube_

Apr 27, 2017
GAB
I think you should be able to file as many court cases you want if you pay 100 dollars. I think that is fair for every court case you file you have to pay 100 dollars or a set price Thanks!
If you personally gabriel had to pay every time you did a lawsuit against someone you would be bankrupt in 2 days.

Last edited:

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I think it should be 100 dollars that is a fair price. That ends the debate on how many you can file per week.
With $100 being a low amount especially if that gives unlimited per week that does not seem a fair price. You really are just trying to work around your problems by doing this. xD

Reactions: Jo3512
T

Trump15024

I think you pay pay an amount each time you make a case. Superdude is right there should not be a "limit" on ho many court cases you can file in your defense

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I think you pay pay an amount each time you make a case. Superdude is right there should not be a "limit" on ho many court cases you can file in your defense
He did not say there should not be a limit. He said there should not be a charge.

T

Trump15024

No it is not. I think people should have to pay to make a lawsuit. The only time I make lawsuits is when I get scammed @PixelPuppy6153 so why don't you actually think stuff through

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
No it is not. I think people should have to pay to make a lawsuit. The only time I make lawsuits is when I get scammed @PixelPuppy6153 so why don't you actually think stuff through
You think stuff through, you make lawsuits if someone divorces you without telling you. You just spam the court case section for bs reasons, and you said you were leaving just for attention. Stop being a hypocritical nuisance or leave please. I'm sorry, but I am sick of you.

T

Trump15024

@TheDiamondTiger i got scammed and I filed a lawsuit do you have a problem with that? That is why it is here. Yes I thought I was going to leave because I play mccities too much but have managed my schedule better. When I make courtcases I feel they are truly something to sue for. And one more thing if court Case and crap is not important then why one of your main jobs at your bank is lawyer?

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I don't really like this suggestion. $100 is not a significant amount of money, but it's still an amount of money. Players shouldn't have to pay $100 to sue someone. I get that the sever is trying to be more and more realistic, but there's a limit. I rarely make court cases, but, when I do, I don't want to pay $100 to do so. You're paying to use the forums.

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
there should NOT be an amount of money needed to file a court case. this is just so that you can file as many court cases as you want gabriel. there is a limit of 1 court case a week, and this is your way of working around this rule. i mean like you're paying 100 to sue someone for divorcing you with out further notice, absolutely insane. and i'm sure if this rule was implemented all the court cases would be filed by you