First Choice Bank

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
First Choice Bank Incorporated(Inc) provides bank services such as loans, safe deposit boxes The following is a list of limits on loans for ranks.

Citizen: $300,000
Executive: $500,000
Elite: $700,000
Millionaire: $1,000,000

How do I know this is a trusted service? First Choice Bank has been specially created for McCities players, by McCities players. The bank is managed by a team of veterans who know the server economy inside-out What happens if you don’t pay a loan back in time? First Choice Bank will give you a set amount of time to pay back a loan based on your situation as everyone’s situation is unique. If you do not pay back a loan in the given time every day we will add a certain amount of interest on your loan for 7 days and after 7 days we will make a court case. However, Before you take out a loan you will have to sign this contract: I, <name of borrower>, have agreed to borrow <amount of money borrowed> from FirstChoiceBank I consent to paying <loan amount you took> at a <interest rate>% interest rate, and if I am overdue on a payment First Choice bank will add a % interest everyday until the 7 day court case limit. I understand that, if I break this contract, I can be taken to court and I will be sued for the amount I loaned from First Choice Bank and the interest on it you owe

Need quick assistance click below and talk to one of our customer service representatives
https://discord.gg/GCR8MA