FIX PLOTS SO BUILDING IS EASIER

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
I think they should let us use world edit in our own creative plots, because rn, I have a project I would like done in creative, and theres a chunk of stone I don't have time to dig, and I have to dig MORE just so I can fill it back in with quartz. If we were allowed to use world edit in our OWN PLOTS, things would be much easier. @nibble @LeanneTheUnicorn @sundae22

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I think they should let us use world edit in our own creative plots, because rn, I have a project I would like done in creative, and theres a chunk of stone I don't have time to dig, and I have to dig MORE just so I can fill it back in with quartz. If we were allowed to use world edit in our OWN PLOTS, things would be much easier. @nibble @LeanneTheUnicorn @sundae22
No, just no. That's just.. no. Theres going to be a bunch of idiots whom will crash the server.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You do know players can just mess with the perms and cause like insane server lag, and I think ik loopholes to the command to kill other players builds. Also people can easily use it for like skyscrapers which usually takes a while which is kinda what archs do, they are given special perms to do requests faster etc....
Revoke the permission
pfft that’s so dumb I’m not even kidding, do you know that there such thing called an alt generator, buy one and keep logging on the server and keep crashing it, it’s not hard I mean John cena did it, if we gave w.e as an open command to players, I can imagine the server crashing already.