Selling Fortune 4 and 5 Pickaxes

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
So, I've recently started to sell fortune 4 and fortune 5 pickaxes. You can't get fortune 4 and 5 regularly on a tool, but ill just stop blabbering and show prices.

Prices
Fortune 4 = $40,000
Fortune 5 = $100,000

**Note** The other enchantments will be inconsistent throughout the pickaxes but the fortune level will always remain consistent. And these pickaxes are vanilla diamond pickaxes.

Soon, I may start selling smelters pickaxes with high level fortune as well so stay tuned for that.

If you would like to reach me to purchase a pickaxe(s) or have any questions you can 1. msg me in game, my two accounts are AngryDhoge and Jabuuu. 2. Create a conversation with me on the forums or you can comment your questions down bellow. 3. Msg me on discord at Colin#1872. It may take me a couple hours to get back to you but ill try to stay as active as possible.

Reactions: Gabbygytes

Gabbygytes

Aspectual
Aspectual
Sep 26, 2017
your Heart
aspectual.pw
So, I've recently started to sell fortune 4 and fortune 5 pickaxes. You can't get fortune 4 and 5 regularly on a tool, but ill just stop blabbering and show prices.

Prices
Fortune 4 = $40,000
Fortune 5 = $100,000

**Note** The other enchantments will be inconsistent throughout the pickaxes but the fortune level will always remain consistent. And these pickaxes are vanilla diamond pickaxes.

Soon, I may start selling smelters pickaxes with high level fortune as well so stay tuned for that.

If you would like to reach me to purchase a pickaxe(s) or have any questions you can 1. msg me in game, my two accounts are AngryDhoge and Jabuuu. 2. Create a conversation with me on the forums or you can comment your questions down bellow. 3. Msg me on discord at Colin#1872. It may take me a couple hours to get back to you but ill try to stay as active as possible.

Can you add Fortune 5 to my Enchanted Diamond Pickaxe that has Efficiency 5, Unbreaking 3 and Fortune 3?

Gabbygytes

Aspectual
Aspectual
Sep 26, 2017
your Heart
aspectual.pw

Prices
Fortune 4 = $40,000
Fortune 5 = $100,000

When you going to online?