Fourth of July Celebration

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Erm we should not be discussing politics in forums. ermehrmehmre
There is a difference between politics and political views. I think that simple facts about stuff that could be considered politics is fine as long as it is not an opinion. Countries that have proclaimed themselves communist were not and communism was just a way to cover up their oligarchic and dictatorial governing styles.

Reactions: acfuffy

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
There is a difference between politics and political views. I think that simple facts about stuff that could be considered politics is fine as long as it is not an opinion. Countries that have proclaimed themselves communist were not and communism was just a way to cover up their oligarchic and dictatorial governing styles.
Very good point, Unless you take it to a level, such as certain players have, by using certain parties as an insult, I think that this is fine

T

Trump15024

In my opinion North Korea is part communist because they look up to there leader as a god and are forced to believe things also I watched this documentary that when you get your hair cut over there it has to be a certain way posted by the gov on the wall of the hair shop. But let's just talk about fireworks!

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
In my opinion North Korea is part communist because they look up to there leader as a god and are forced to believe things also I watched this documentary that when you get your hair cut over there it has to be a certain way posted by the gov on the wall of the hair shop. But let's just talk about fireworks!
Those are none of the aspects of communism. Some people believe that North Korea is more of a necrocracy because of how most of their civilization is based off of a dead leader. Please read up on Marxism and Leninism because those are true communistic ideals. If you wish to discuss this more please start a convo with me and I can provide some resources.

Reactions: acfuffy

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Those are none of the aspects of communism. Some people believe that North Korea is more of a necrocracy because of how most of their civilization is based off of a dead leader. Please read up on Marxism and Leninism because those are true communistic ideals. If you wish to discuss this more please start a convo with me and I can provide some resources.
Is too late 4 me to read dis

yosho27

May 15, 2017
So, do we have a time set for the Fireworks show?
(and subsequent barbeque)?