-=+=- Freezetic's Arch App!! -=+=- (Fake)

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
1. What is your username? Freezetic

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Police

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) Yes

4. What builds would you like to submit? The One In The Photo Below - It Is My Base In Hypixel And It Is So Amazing That @Smilinq Thought I Should Apply For Arch With It :)
As You Can See There Is A Machine Gun To Snipe The Enemies And A LookOut Tower To Make Sure No One Sneaks In - There Are Also Explosion Proof Windows To Make Sure No One Blows Up Our Base - The Walls Are Very Tall So No One Can Get In And Our Bed Is In The Basement Completely Buried To Make It Hard To Get To And Destroy - The Building Has A Wonderful Colour Of Green And Is Very Strong With Foundations To Hold It Up

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
So I Can Protect Citizens With My Wonderful Base Builds :D

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
By Building Bases For Citizens Of Mcc In The Wild And In The City - And I Would Do It For Free And In any Colour Of Their Choice

-=- I Would Also Like To Note That My TeamMates @RobotKenny And @Twist -=- Also Ignore The Chat Posted By Bpacer :> xD
2018-11-25_12.38.23.png

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
This build is amazing! I’m sure Sundae would love this *cough* awful.. I mean beautiful “base”...
IKkkkrrrr Isnt It Amazing!! Like It Was Even Accepted For A Few Minutes, Then Denied, Then UnDenied, Surely No Builds Have Ever Gotten That To Happen :>

Dont ya just love the style and the wonderful colours and shape

Reactions: Minty and Optic

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
The unique shape and material used to construct such an architectural marvel is unparalleled in design and appearance, and yet sis so effective in it’s purpose. ‘Tis truly a work of art that should be envied across the globe.

Reactions: Optic

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
Your true artistic ability is amazing, and your designs are timeless. Good luck with your application.

I'm glad you took my advice, you will always have my support.

Last edited:

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Well, Sort Of!! My Team Got To The Dragons And Every Single Player Died Except Me And One Guy On Yellow Team And The Whole Round Went Through Until The Time Ran Out, But They Won Or Something Because They Had More Kills

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Well, Sort Of!! My Team Got To The Dragons And Every Single Player Died Except Me And One Guy On Yellow Team And The Whole Round Went Through Until The Time Ran Out, But They Won Or Something Because They Had More Kills
I died because of someone! *cough* Smol *cough* gg though!