Funny jokes on this thread :D

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
There Will be 1 item given to one player that makes me laugh THE ITEM will be given away tomorrow Saturday February 9th 2019 at around 12 PM EST if there's no jokes that make me laugh by Tomorrow February 9th 2019 by 11 AM the item will be given away within the next 2 days after that if no joke makes me laugh!!! I will announce the winner on the server if the winner is online, on this thread, and in the forums shout Box!!! The item type and name WON'T be told to anyone it's a random item give away 1 per week every saturday if there is a joke that makes me laugh! The give away will include different things each week. could be money, could be a mythic item, could be slimefun food, could be animal related, could be anything the item will not be announced

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
First item giveaway for this week IS tomorrow at 12 PM EST jokes for that giveaway will end at 11 AM EST but you can still post jokes after 11 am but I will be choosing the funniest joke up til the one that’s closest to 11:00 AM tomorrow Saturday February 9th GIVEAWAY item will be chosen after I announce the winner for giveaway 1 on this thread and if the winner is online I will announce it on the server too! KEEP SENDING THE JOKES!!