Gazeta!!

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Welcome to Gazeta!!
Gazeta is a newspaper company I have just created that will produce a newspaper weekly for McCities!!

Positions!
News Collector: As a news collector you go around collecting news, If you ask for news from other players confirm it is true before using it. If you're caught purposely using fake news you will be fired on the spot.
Writer: As a Writer you will get the book with all of the News Collector's information in it, and you will write it down in a book but DON'T publish it because I or the manager will be going over it and then publishing it.
Manager: As manager your job is to read over finished news papers and publish them and manage employees with me. So if you see an employee acting up or something like that report it to me then we will discuss if they are fired or not.

Perks: As News Collector, Writer, or Manager you will get a free copy of the news each week.
You will get your pay which will vary depending on your work and dedication.
As Writer You get a spot in a cozy little cubicle.
As manger you get your own comfy office.

Thank you for your time I hope you consider applying for Gazeta!!!

Btw: Gazeta is newspaper in Polish! (Creative right? xD)

Reactions: Trump15024 and Ena

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Welcome to Gazeta!!
Gazeta is a newspaper company I have just created that will produce a newspaper weekly for McCities!!

Positions!
News Collector: As a news collector you go around collecting news, If you ask for news from other players confirm it is true before using it. If you're caught purposely using fake news you will be fired on the spot.
Writer: As a Writer you will get the book with all of the News Collector's information in it, and you will write it down in a book but DON'T publish it because I or the manager will be going over it and then publishing it.
Manager: As manager your job is to read over finished news papers and publish them and manage employees with me. So if you see an employee acting up or something like that report it to me then we will discuss if they are fired or not.

Perks: As News Collector, Writer, or Manager you will get a free copy of the news each week.
You will get your pay which will vary depending on your work and dedication.
As Writer You get a spot in a cozy little cubicle.
As manger you get your own comfy office.

Thank you for your time I hope you consider applying for Gazeta!!!

Btw: Gazeta is newspaper in Polish! (Creative right? xD)
ooooooooooooooooooooo i'd like to apply and maybe we can have a small collab with photshad&you who knows// I WANNA BE A MANAGER OOOOOO or writer idm but i prefer MaNager