Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostlyWolves

GhostlyWolves
GhostlyWolves
Apr 27, 2018
The Magical Land Of Narnia!
Ign- GhostlyWolves

Subjects I would want to teach- 1) Cooking (Vanilla and SF), 2) Hospitality (Medical Field), 3) Anything that is open, I can learn and adapt to whatever it is

Rank on the server- Citizen

What would you do if a student wasn't behaving properly in class?- I would do the following:
1. I would not address them by name just a warning to class. Ex: "Please pay attention." or "This is important so please listen"
2. Still not say there name but classify what there doing. Ex: "Those of you who are talking please stop and listen" or "Please sit down (or any action that there doing)"
3. Address them by name Ex: "(Student) please pay attention to this" or " Please stop (Student). What you're doing is disrupting the learning of others."
4. Give them one more chance Ex: "I have given you multiple warnings (Student) please stop now so I don't have to take further action to this situation."
5. Send them out of the room to the Principal's, VP's office to talk to them. Ex: " I'm sorry but I have given you many upon many chances I need you to leave the room immediately and go straight to the Principal/VP."

Discord- Ghostly#9261

Timezone- PT (Pacific Time)

Why do you want to become a teacher?- I want to become a teacher because I feel I have what it takes to become one and teach wonderful people. I have friends who's parent's are teachers and I was in there classes and I learned some things from them as a student so I feel I can mimic there great behavior and teaching skills. I know I could be a great person for the students(players) to look up to. It would be an honor to teach the people of Mccities some of my skills about the subject I would be teaching.

Do you agree to be a good role model?- Yes, I fully, 100%, agree to be the best of the best role model I could ever be. If I ever act out or not how I should be acting I will take full responsibility for it. I will make sure that doesn't happen though. I will try my very best to be a great teacher! :D

I hope you like my application and if not that's fine too! I wish the best of luck to anyone else applying for teacher or anything else! I know you all can do it and achieve great things! <3 :):D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Sorry for the late response, but thanks for showing interest in applying.

What makes you stand out from the rest applying for cooking as a lot chose this subject.

Is the medical field minecraft related or real life related.

Feel free to add other topics you feel you want to teach and feel free to mention some sub topics from the chosen topics you picked to let us know how your curriculum might go about.

Thanks for applying, we will get back to you once a new principal / vice principal is chosen!

GhostlyWolves

GhostlyWolves
GhostlyWolves
Apr 27, 2018
The Magical Land Of Narnia!
Sorry for the late response, but thanks for showing interest in applying.

What makes you stand out from the rest applying for cooking as a lot chose this subject.

Is the medical field minecraft related or real life related.

Feel free to add other topics you feel you want to teach and feel free to mention some sub topics from the chosen topics you picked to let us know how your curriculum might go about.

Thanks for applying, we will get back to you once a new principal / vice principal is chosen!
Thanks for replying and for medical field could be for minecraft because of the diseases, medicines, cures, how you get these said diseases, how common or non-common they are, all are in mccities. But if none of those teaching choices work out I know I could probably teach in the fields of something close to Physical Education (P.E or Gym class for short) which could be where u maybe do some small parkour and maybe some other things like challenges or competitions. Another choice would be maybe a writing/English class where u can learn to write books properly about certain subjects. Something else that would be something fun would be an acting class or a drama class where I could give students scenario and a starting sentence and then they would have to act it out and continue the scene till an end. And or I have been learning stuff about potions so I could do something with that like teach what each thing does or how to make certain potions.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
I enjoyed reading your application! Sounds great and I can see your future. Best of luck and let's see what Individuall has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.