give me video ideas

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
lmao im probably the most inconstant /w the whole yt thing xD i post like once a year if im feeling motivated... but i used to do this "day in the life" series with a bunch of different players (bhahaha by a bunch i mean 3) but its really fun :) maybe give it a shot? the other thing thats kinda fun is just a montage of all the molments in the year, it takes a very long time to film, but its kinda cool to look back on! ^-^ anyways, just some ideas

Tango

TangoHD
TangoHD
Sep 28, 2019
lmao im probably the most inconstant /w the whole yt thing xD i post like once a year if im feeling motivated... but i used to do this "day in the life" series with a bunch of different players (bhahaha by a bunch i mean 3) but its really fun :) maybe give it a shot? the other thing thats kinda fun is just a montage of all the molments in the year, it takes a very long time to film, but its kinda cool to look back on! ^-^ anyways, just some ideas
the day in the life thing is cool would need players would be willing do to it and vc so i get audio clips like how i did my house tour

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
the day in the life thing is cool would need players would be willing do to it and vc so i get audio clips like how i did my house tour
ohh, i did mine as more of a montage kinda thing, and it still turned out pretty cool! a lot of people are rlly excited to do it tho, i doubt youll have a hard time finding people ^-^

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
One idea I had is you could do sort of a comedic video.For example, you might name the video “A Normal Minecraft Day For Me”.Then, you would get on the server, and start commuting all sorts of crimes.You but guns, you smoke cocaine, you murder a few people, you rob a bank, etc.people will like it because it makes you look crazy and funny at the same time.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade