Giving Plots Away

T’Challa

Feb 25, 2018
ingame name:
Company: Stark Industries
About the company: Uhh i dont own it but we make sf items like multi tools and jetpacks :p
And how this plot I give can help the company: We already made a tower (u already saw it) but we dont have where to place it

CarrotWatermelon

Aug 12, 2017
in-game name: CarrotyLiberator
Rank (must be citizen at least): Citizen
Company: Carrot's Supply
About the company: I supply/sell small to large businesses supplies hence the name
And how this plot I give can help the company: a permanent space for a farm to make more supplies
i'm probably late but i wish i had a plot too ;P

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
IGN: Powerfull
Company/Foundation: Help CP Be Not Poor
Desc. Of company: Well ill buy ur plots but im rlly poor and have no assets soo

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
IGN: Powerfull
Company/Foundation: Help CP Be Not Poor
Desc. Of company: Well ill buy ur plots but im rlly poor and have no assets soo
You stealing my idea...

Btw death wanted to add to my application I want to look cool as I only have 3 houses and look really poor :(

Reactions: Powerfull

EmerlieGreen

Apr 12, 2018
Ingame name: EmerlieGreen
Rank (must be citizen atleast): Forgot how to spell it but its the green E
Company: Honey Parlour Cafe
About the company: It's a maid cafe that has food served by maids. The place is cute and sweet and all the staff is nice.
And how this plot I give can help the company: I can have a place to build it and stuff. And you know, earn money and stuff. I'm going to be honest though, I haven't properly started it yet. I want to start by getting a plot first, so you don't have to give it to me if there are people with older companies who want plots more.

GhostlyWolves

GhostlyWolves
GhostlyWolves
Apr 27, 2018
The Magical Land Of Narnia!
IGN:Crazy_girly_game
Company: Crazy's Cafe/Selling SF foods(food industry/Sf items)(not confirmed but most likely alt:selling sf /helping poor(shelter)
About Company: With Crazy's Cafe I would be selling what a normal cafe would with good pay and not expensive foods but if i did a shelter i would have maybe a house/plot the i could build house(s) for the people who need them temporarily and i would feeed them very good food as well as medical care and or selling SF people would not like to make themselves but i wouldn't charge to much.(Note: I'm gearing towards helping homeless/needy people (new people) who need help just for a little)

ramdon

ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Aug 9, 2017
California
Ingame name:
Rank (must be citizen atleast):
Company:
About the company:
And how this plot I give can help the company:
Ingame name: ramdon_person
Rank (must be citizen at least): citizen
Company: Skytech
About the company: We are a new company with a total of 5 employees
And how this plot I give can help the company: this wold be greatly appreciated because our company needs a place to sell items

Reactions: End4321

smolbean

Architect
bbqchiqs
bbqchiqs
Jun 5, 2017
your attic
Hi so recently the new rule has come up and I have found my self needing to dispose of around 40 plots, so what I had in mind was to help players.

So I’m going to be giving plots away for free to smaller companies/bussiness to help them expand as I know I can’t sell 40 plots in a span of a month nor the money people offer would be too little for it, so I would rather give them away to help others.

Side note: I’m not only giving one plot, so a lot of smaller companies and some bigger companies (maybe) can apply

If you got a company or group that wishes to start a company, list it here

Ingame name:
Rank (must be citizen atleast):
Company:
About the company:
And how this plot I give can help the company:
gimme dem all ;)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This is actually kinda funny, since I only know of like 4-5 actual companies ig, I’m kinda doubting most of you are telling the truth but I’ll give you plots anyways.

T

Trump15024

This is actually kinda funny, since I only know of like 4-5 actual companies ig, I’m kinda doubting most of you are telling the truth but I’ll give you plots anyways.
I suggest asking them 1. Who their staff is 2. What building are they currently using and 3. What players have ever used their company because since I own a company and interact with some I have never heard of these companies xD