Status
Not open for further replies.

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
This has gone way above what I expected it to. I hope whoever buys it does something great with it!

Reactions: Dwimmer

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
Lol although I realise the bidding is at $15,000,000 I’d still like to put forward my bid of $4,500,000 (I at least wanted to put a bid forward despite the auction surpassing my financial reach, “you have to be in it to you win it”) with an explanation of what I’d at least try to accomplish with the plot. I believe a large mansion (Potentially based off a real-life building), accompanied by a tree lined driveway, pools, tennis court, perhaps a guest house, large ballroom, manicured gardens and of course plenty of bedrooms would suit the area well and be a lovely additional to the golden oakes area. The ballroom would host grand parties fit for many MCcities players and allow employment opportunity to those less fortunate players. I’d try to keep the plot as active as possible throwing parties, events, tours, filling bedrooms with friends and of course seasonal decorations (Christmas, easter, Halloween).

Thank you, and good luck to you Optic and ItzJazzMade its almost guaranteed to be yours. I hope you do something wonderful with it and good luck!

Edit: It just posted like 7 times I'm so sorry, I hope its right now lol

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
We lower our Bid to 11.5m, Still high enough to ensure victory, but not too high so we lose too much money and that this house is off the market
It's 1.5m higher then Arius bid so I think we are in the good here Optic! :D It's about money anyway. And yes we will use it actively!

It's closed now! See ya'll gl to anyone who offered!

Reactions: Optic
Status
Not open for further replies.