Goodbye Lovelys... This Is My 3 Year Rewind Video *THANK YOU SO MUCH* || @Laurel

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
:( I first watched the video in LA class for 5th period and i swear my teacher saw me, but didn't really care as long as I did something productive :I

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAURELLLLL I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

every time i saw sre4 in the vid i slowly shed a tear, because its mine now and im sad that i have to put a picture up saying "Laurel saying goodbye" :( :( :(

zombeekeeller

xzombee
xzombee
Oct 28, 2016
Earth? yeah sure lets go with that
Laurel,
I think I speak for everyone when I say you literally everything you've done since you joined has brought nothing but positivity and love. You make everyone feel included and in 20 years when we're all old and crusty, I legit can't wait to read about the AMAZING things you've done for this world. You'll be missed!

Best wishes and happy 2019! <3
-zombee

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Omg Laurel, you’re gonna make me cry ;-;
I will miss you so much, and good luck with life bby! You’ve totally been one of the nicest people to me on the server hands down. I know I’ve not been nice in the past, and you’ve always been there to help me be a better person... We need to keep in touch for sure! Anyways, thanks for always being there for everyone, and I’m sure af gonna miss you on the server saying hi to everyone and being such an orb of positivity. Thank you so much for impacting my life in such a positive way, I love you <3

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Idk much about you since I've never met you before, but you seem like a really kind and amazing person. That post was very heartfelt and inspiring, its a shame someone has to leave the server :( Everyone will miss you though, farewell!
<3
Laurel, although I did not know you as well as I wish I had I do know one thing, you’re an amazing player who truly cared for every member of this community. Your lovely quotes always brought a smile to my face and help me remain positive even on the worst of days.

Good luck with 2019 and beyond, you are amazing, and we will miss you!

You are an inspiration <3
thank you ^-^ hehe you make me smile too :) im going to miss you!
Amazing Video!! I Will Miss You So Much!! The Server Wont Be The Same Anymore, Keep Pushing And Conquer Your Dreams!! Good Luck In The Future!!
thank you!! <3
What what, your leavening!????
Omg good bye
I will miss you

-ram
ill miss you! ik we didnt talk a whole lot ;-; <3 but your one of the nicest people out there
laurel, you made so much growth on this server. Going from lauren to laurel, asking us for support when people were mean to you. And ofcourse now finally saying goodbye.

You have helped soooo many people! So here I want to say thank you,
thank you for making people smile
thank you for helping people amyway possible
thank you for the frostyfoundation
thank you for all your wonderfull video's!
thank you for the inspiring quotes!
Thank you for motivating even me to do my very best
Thank you for seeing others their positivity and telling them you see it!
what i am getting at:

THANKS LAAAAAAAUREL! <3<3<3<3<3

I hope you will smile every single day with or without cities!

You will not be forgotten and most certainly missed!
awh your the sweetest <3 i will miss chu so much ;-; love chuu, and THANK YOU for inspiring me :) and making me smile ^-^
You've always been one of the nicest players I've ever had the pleasure of playing with and talking to, the constant positivity radiating from you is something I definitely like to see in a player. We'll all hugely miss you :)
im going to miss you so much ;-; your such a lovely and positive person <3

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
:( I first watched the video in LA class for 5th period and i swear my teacher saw me, but didn't really care as long as I did something productive :I

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAURELLLLL I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

every time i saw sre4 in the vid i slowly shed a tear, because its mine now and im sad that i have to put a picture up saying "Laurel saying goodbye" :(:(:(
AHH <3 ilysm Will, like i said ^-^ your one of the biggest leaders of the sever :> and i knew it from the start! your such a positive person, and have supported me through so so so much <3 I will miss you so much!! <3 I LOVE YOUUUU

Laurel,
I think I speak for everyone when I say you literally everything you've done since you joined has brought nothing but positivity and love. You make everyone feel included and in 20 years when we're all old and crusty, I legit can't wait to read about the AMAZING things you've done for this world. You'll be missed!

Best wishes and happy 2019! <3
-zombee
<3 thanks mom, can i still call chu mom? :> hehe you were the best mom everrr ^-^ you were always so sweet, and supportive, and were always there for me when i needed you the most. Even when our family clashed, you still were able to put aside whatever was going on and help me the best you could <3 i hope someday we meet again ^-^ I love youuuu
Omg Laurel, you’re gonna make me cry ;-;
I will miss you so much, and good luck with life bby! You’ve totally been one of the nicest people to me on the server hands down. I know I’ve not been nice in the past, and you’ve always been there to help me be a better person... We need to keep in touch for sure! Anyways, thanks for always being there for everyone, and I’m sure af gonna miss you on the server saying hi to everyone and being such an orb of positivity. Thank you so much for impacting my life in such a positive way, I love you <3
<3 i cant wait to hear about all the amazing things you do in life! ill always be here for you if you need me <3 I
We are going to miss you Laurel best wishes and best of luck with everything in the future. Great video btw :D
hehe i remember you were one of the first people i told that i was going to be leaving <3 you were so supportive, and kind, and amazing. you are such a great member of this community. ^-^ Ill miss you <3
Love youuu

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
noooooo laurel dont go :( we weren't like really close and im so sad about that
we'll all miss you tons and please come back sometime!
you made me happy everyday with your quotes and motivational posts and countless other messages <3
thanks for everything @Laurel
-Minty

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Damn sis *wipes tear* I knew this day was coming.. I *blows nose* I lava you!! Me is always here for my lovely daughter! I shall remember you even after this life <3 have fun bb
<3 luv chuuu ^-^
noooooo laurel dont go :( we weren't like really close and im so sad about that
we'll all miss you tons and please come back sometime!
you made me happy everyday with your quotes and motivational posts and countless other messages <3
thanks for everything @Laurel
-Minty
i should be the one thanking you <3 you have been so kind to me, have inspired me to do things i would have never tried, and your such a generous person. Its incredible how amazingly thoughtful you are, and how you take the time to ask me how im doing. ^-^ your truely someone special. Your going to go so so far in life <3 and i hope someday we will sit down together and be able to laugh, and smile about these days ^-^ so THANK YOU, for making me a better person, and inspiring me and this whole community. ^-^