Growing Up [deep af, you've been warned]

D

Deleted member 832

You're fine my dear, I'm 15, I've played mine craft since I was 9. Don't be afraid to show what you enjoy, I get pressed constantly with that my family that I need to grow up, but if you enjoy it, do what you love. It doesn't matter what the world thinks 'cause most of it is corrupted at the moment. But, as I said, do what you enjoy, not what others want you to. :) Side note: If you ever need guidance, don't be afraid to message me, I know your position :p
People at school are like- minecraft eww- my sister plays that, oh BTW SHES 8 GROW UP!!

D

Deleted member 832

This was like a few weeks ago, but, Eun, don't care what ppl think, you do your thang other ppl can do there thang, let ppl know who you are! It's their problem if they don't accept it, your friends think of you as a friend now, it shouldn't change if you tell them. Not like, if your friends come over, you play mc while they just sit on the floor. It's something you do on your free time, and doesn't intrude your time at school with friends, and they shouldn't act mean to you for playing mc on your free time, it's you time to chill then, do things you luv, and relax.
In case you talked to your friends about it already: if they took it gr8ly, NOICE, if they didn't, talk to me about it
:) I like this advice