Guess Who Is Back!!!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
In 3 months I have done more then you will do in your life time
Okay listen you piece of S***. You have no authority on this server you are just a salty noob who breaks rules and thinks he has authority in forums. We honestly do not need or want you here. You are a nuisance and need to leave. And don't you dare insult me because you think you think everyone likes you for your "emt idea" And btw everything you have worked for is going down. Good bye gabriel.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I like jo but he constantly kills me when I am doing nothing but I guess that is how some people are. Now for mccities I have contributed just this month 25 dollars and play constantly I love mccities and anyone who things I don't are badly and harshly wrong.
Just because you have donated money means nothing. Maybe stop breaking rules and stop thinking since you have so many nessages that your powerful. I kill you because i do not like you at all.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Nice to bring up laggynab because he told me I am his hero and inspired him I have the chat he is awesome!! The other day in mccities this person was trying to buy a car and I bought it in game
you did one good thing. Laggtnab has called many people his hero and is kind to everyone.

T

Trump15024

Breaking rules but you can poison police so they cant chase after you leave me alone

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Guys stop arguing on what was meant to be a nice welcome back post. Also, welcome back David~ hope to see you around!

Reactions: Jo3512

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Breaking rules but you can poison police so they cant chase after you leave me alone
I will not leave you alone. And soon as you joined you already started trouble. Posioning police is not bad since it lasts for a few seconds. You on the other hand always kill and are a hypocrite on forums.