Accepted Gym Teacher Application

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)? Hidden124

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken) Gym, English, math.

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc) Helper

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class? I would contact one of the principals to hand out the proper disciplinary action.

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Yes.
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
EST.
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
I love working with kids and care about them a lot so what better way to show my love than to keep them in shape. We have a problem with so many people spending to much time online so if there is no way to fight the addiction to the game I should at least help to keep their finger muscles in the best shape they can possibly be in. Besides the fact I strive for kids to be in the best shape they can possibly be in I personally like being around children and giving them a good role model to base themselves off of. I don't just want kids to be in shape but I want them to see someone that they can be proud to call their gym teacher.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded. Yes I promise to be a good model as a teacher.