Halloween System

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Have the old halloween system back where the person who deals the most damage gets a reward of sorts (xp, extra candy, crate key, etc...)

i feel like its a lot more fair with that system since some people contribute more than others, gives a little incentive to people to actually fight the boss. Most people decide not to fight and just hit the boss once then camp somewhere. Not really an effective system to let everyone get the same amount of candies if some put more effort than the other. in the same way someone shouldn’t take a bigger hit and get the same amount everyone else does. Not trying to make this seem elitist but put a little incentive for those who actually try to participate. No one really loses anything here since people who camp can still get a candy (even if its wrong) and people who go head on could get a small incentive if they deal the most damage.

the map is nice, the event is much more challenging, maybe make it a little more competitive, thanks!

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Since this is a suggestions thread I’ll just post some ideas I had from the start
I once had thought of separating into teams of 4 or 5. Similiar to bank robbery, players can work together to defeat a boss.
Another way is to count how much damage done to the skeletons individually. The top 5 players l, or maybe less or more, will get candy. Or maybe set a score on how many hits you gotta get in order to get candy.
This might be a late post. Thouul this is just a suggestion I wouldn’t mind too much of these changes are denied, but we are facing a pigeon problem, performing hit and run attacks and letting us do the donkey work

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
I agree with your idea but I think a problem is that it's every 30 minutes. Maybe if it was a rarer event a reward for highest damage would make sense, but since it's every 30 minutes it will just be the same person or couple of people getting that extra reward over and over again.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Also wanted to add that it's not really a problem to fight the boss for people with the good armor and stuff so it shouldn't be an issue. It's a lot more challenging for the weaker/poorer players but that doesn't mean they don't deserve a reward because they are not able to contribute the same as let's say older or richer players.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
nono i mean
we tolerate people who stepped up,but some just stood by and hid, or ran for their lives after scoring only a few hits, while letting everyone else doing the hard work.
yeah, maybe having a a system that requires a certain number of hits or within a certain time frame of the boss's death would help discourage that

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Also wanted to add that it's not really a problem to fight the boss for people with the good armor and stuff so it shouldn't be an issue. It's a lot more challenging for the weaker/poorer players but that doesn't mean they don't deserve a reward because they are not able to contribute the same as let's say older or richer players.
Yeah i said that, even those who didnt contribute as much get a reward, just greater incentive to the one who placed the most damage.