Denied Halsey20 teacher application

Halsey20

Mar 31, 2018
My In-Game Name: Halsey20

What would I like to teach: I would like to be a nurse

What is my rank?: Citizen

If a student is misbehaving: If a student is misbehaving i will give a warning then if it goes out of hand ill send them to the office.

Discord?: Yes, Halsey20#1317

Timezone?: Central Time Zone

Why do i want to be a teacher?: I want to be a nurse, i am a good doctor and i may teach the class. i want to get students informed about the medical field so they can help out and know what they can do. i also want to teach them so we can have ore doctors online so people can get cured. i also love to teach med stuff and be around medical situations. i will also like to teach health or geometry. i love geometry and health.

Should teachers be good role models?: yes, the students look up to them and will fallow who they are always around.

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
My In-Game Name: Halsey20

What would I like to teach: I would like to be a nurse

What is my rank?: Citizen

If a student is misbehaving: If a student is misbehaving i will give a warning then if it goes out of hand ill send them to the office.

Discord?: Yes, Halsey20#1317

Timezone?: Central Time Zone

Why do i want to be a teacher?: i want to be a teacher because, i love children and i want to teach them things I've been taught. if always wanted to be a teacher.

Should teachers be good role models?: yes, the students look up to them and will fallow who they are always around.
Could you give a better explanation why you are planning to teach nursing, and what topics would you be teaching.
Also please indicate other subjects you are willing to teach incase the nursing subject isn’t accepted.

Anyways I’ll tag the principal and vice principal to look at it, good luck!

@Graphic_elf @Turkey @Isolation