Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Happy Holidays & New Years to everyone! :bcoffee:
-=()=-
I achieved a lot in this past year if it isn't McCities, Irl, or Other. I made a lot of friends throughout the way and even became a Teacher which I was shocked because even though I had confidence I didn't know how everything worked as I just started in February 2018. I've made a lot of unknown and anonymous friends and they're all great to me even if some hate me for whatever reason, I don't mind. :>
I'd like to thank these people for taking me to where I am now...
-=()=-
@IIAriusII You were my first ever true friend on this server and you'll still always be! Even though we get to a lil trouble and we're sometimes salty when losing to other players in bedwars... we still enjoy playing! Thank you for everything you've done for me Arie. :>

@wisemanjp My spelling is great for your information... Thank you for being a great friend!

@Ravenex_ Thank you for being such a great friend and making me laugh I've learned a lot from you such as Maine, never realized that was a state in my life. wow

@knight3000 Pleasure to work you with you man! :D

@Twist and all your friends - Thank you for making me laugh and playing with me. I know that sounds like I'm lonely but I'm not. You guys
are just awesome.

@ItzJazzMade Even though I was though on you, Thank you for the beautiful present you gave me and the wonderful book (I love it)! I wish you luck and Health in the future to come! Merry Christmas m8! <3

@sundae22 @nibble Thank you for everything you've done for me! I love this server and great work guys!

@Teacher Team- Thank you for being such great Teachers and I don't know what I'd do without you guys if I was never Principal.

@Cop Team- Even though I barely get arrested you make McCities a safer environment for new players and that's what matters most is to make players *New Or Old* Have a great experience here at McCities and that is what matters most to me! Thank you for your service!

@Staff Team- Thank you for all that you've done for me! I don't think I could've lasted that long without hope when I first joined McCities. Thank you for all the humorous times and great moments! :D Thank you!

@My Old Friends- Even though all my old friends don't play McCities as much as they used to anymore I would just like to thank them for taking me this for.

@Everyone- I truly want to thank every single one of McCities players for being so nice to me throughout my journey in McCities and making me laugh, Thank you for all that you've done for me and I want to give back as much as I can to everyone. Happy Holidays! <3
-=()=-
I know I missed A LOT of individual people but I practically have Short Term Memory since I can't even remember everyone... with that said Thank you to everyone and Happy Holidays & A Great New Year!
(Drive Safe if you're traveling!)

Last edited: