Happy New Year!

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
I'm going to copy Riles for a second here (hehe). I want to thank a couple people who have made McCities more enjoyable.

@AlohaRiley: We used to hate each other so much for some reason and we quickly changed that hate into friendship. We only started talking recently and it feels like we've played together forever! You're my closest friend on the server and I feel like I can trust you with anything. I light up whenever I see you online and can't wait to get to know you more! We've been through many things already including.... Gingerbread cookies, divorces, marriage, etc xD Anyway, I love you so much no homo and I hope we can play together again soon <3

@Draxxion: You were one of the first people I talked to on the server and you helped me open up to other people. We got to talk a lot and make many memories. We were broke, rich, poor, rich, and poor again millions of times xD and you're the best ex husband a girl could ever ask for! I hope you want to keep texting me on discord and talking in game. <3

@Everyone else : These two people are the main people I love talking to and I'm finally reaching out to more people so if I didn't mention you I'm sorry!! A few extra honorable mentions are @SirKosmo and @LostPups who I've started talking to more recently. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great new year and has someone to enjoy it with!

Reactions: ItzJazzMade