Heather's Europe Trip- Going to be inactive

Would you like to see Heather's trip photos?

• I don't know, but don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Hello friends! I will be traveling for the next month and will be pretty inactive. I'll be back on to chat with ya'll when I'm back and will have even more time than lately to play. Let me know if ya'll want to see some pictures like last year when I went away. Wishing you all the best! <3 -Heather

For anyone curious- places we will be going to:
-Athens, Greece
-Santorini, Greece
-Kotor, Montenegro
-Sicily, Italy
-Naples, Italy
-Barcelona, Spain
-Gibraltar, Great Britain
-Marseille, France
-Genoa, Italy
-Florence, Italy
-Rome, Italy
-Orvieto, Italy
-Venice, Italy

Have fun! :D I've always wanted to go to Italy!!! :)

Reactions: Minty and Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I tried to stay up as long as I could to even out my sleeping schedule and get adjusted better. But I ended up crashing at 6pm and now I’m stuck awake at 3am. XD
I went to australia... 11 hours time difference. So I went to bed when I wanted to wake up and vise versa. But the first night I went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 2pm still wanting to sleep.. pfft.

H

Heather

I went to australia... 11 hours time difference. So I went to bed when I wanted to wake up and vise versa. But the first night I went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 2pm still wanting to sleep.. pfft.
I was like that when I got back from Japan back in high school! I went to sleep at like 8 or 9pm and my mom woke me up at 1pm the next day saying I slept too long. But god, the first night of sleep in Japan was the best night in my life, no jet lag at all. Coming back was a nightmare though...

Just an update for everyone: I only have WiFi for a few minutes right now and I’m having trouble uploading pictures. But I’ll try if I have more time online.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Heather! I love the all the pictures and I love seeing all the nice placing that you send us! Hope you are enjoying your time in Europe. :D (Take Care)

H

Heather

Update: If anyone wants to see photos I’ll be posting them under the “off topic” section of the discord server. I didn’t bring my computer and posting photos to the forum from my phone has always been a huge pain. Cheers, hope to see you all on the discord server!