Hello guys and girls (mostly girls) IGN <4_ply>

cutie-kun

May 29, 2018
United States
Hello everyone ;3 it is I 4_ply (like the tissue paper Dx) but you can call me Angel, don't take my name too literally though I'm usually up to no good ^~^
Anyways I'm 17 and always excited to make new friends, if you are ever feeling lonely or just want sum1 to have a lil fun with by all means hit me up cx I'm usually on the server everyday after I finish studying so if I'm not on during the daytime I'll typically always be on before sleepy time. Thanks for reading my intro <3 I look forward to my time here with you all.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Hello everyone ;3 it is I 4_ply (like the tissue paper Dx) but you can call me Angel, don't take my name too literally though I'm usually up to no good ^~^
Anyways I'm 17 and always excited to make new friends, if you are ever feeling lonely or just want sum1 to have a lil fun with by all means hit me up cx I'm usually on the server everyday after I finish studying so if I'm not on during the daytime I'll typically always be on before sleepy time. Thanks for reading my intro <3 I look forward to my time here with you all.
Nice to meet you! :)

Reactions: cutie-kun