help please

Cnc_Galaxy

Sep 25, 2017
Pennsylvania, I guess
Hi, I recently tried to check my Balance on this server, and it told me I was banned permanently for evading a ban. I haven't played for a while (I check in occasionally) and I do not understand what caused me to get banned. I will admt, my brother has done some very, very illegal things (NorthropXP79) with his friend (ns_schwartz) on your server including x-ray, duplication, and other various hacks. I was never a part of these and I recount quite a few times where I tried (and failed) to warn you. I don't know if you guys just IP banned him (which I'm guessing) but nothing was my fault, and if my username or anything of the sort came up, it was not me doing so. Hope you can help. Thank you!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hi, I recently tried to check my Balance on this server, and it told me I was banned permanently for evading a ban. I haven't played for a while (I check in occasionally) and I do not understand what caused me to get banned. I will admt, my brother has done some very, very illegal things (NorthropXP79) with his friend (ns_schwartz) on your server including x-ray, duplication, and other various hacks. I was never a part of these and I recount quite a few times where I tried (and failed) to warn you. I don't know if you guys just IP banned him (which I'm guessing) but nothing was my fault, and if my username or anything of the sort came up, it was not me doing so. Hope you can help. Thank you!
I think i remember those 2 player, possibly make a video of you and your brother on 2 different accounts on another server or a vanilla world to prove you guys are different or communicate with staff on skype.

Reactions: Powerfull