Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
City Plot : La_Luxury-Apartments
IGN : Smilinq

First off I'd like to apologize, I didn't know where to make this request as there isn't one category that I could find that suites this request (I don't believe this is a bug). I recently bought an apartment building, and yesterday I asked for a change in landlord for the rentals. (it was accepted). Today when I got on however I still couldn't access the unrented apartments. I asked Strawberries for help and she increased the priority of the base region (la_luxury-apartments). This however made it so all people who rented an apartment (which there are currently quite a few) could not access there things and build in there apartments. This is a massive problem. When I asked for more help (asked her to check if the base region was the parent region of the apartments) she said couldn't help and she was off to bed. This has screwed up my entire apartment building. My Suggestion would be to :

1) Lower the priority for the time being as so the apartment owners can access there belongings (1 PRIORITY)
2) To make all apartment regions children of the La_luxury-Apartments (this should correct the original issue)

- Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.