Help

Gamer_Heartfilia

Jun 21, 2017
I am new and have not rped on the server yet due to my lack of knowledge, I want to go on it but there is some information that I am having trouble finding. Such as what resource pack do I download to play? As soon as I know this I think I will be good. Just having some trouble figuring out how to navigate the forums.

Reactions: Trump15024

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
The resource pack automatically downloads whenever you join the server (make sure it's enabled under server settings). It only adds some hats and items, and I personally don't use it.

T

Trump15024

Tips:

1. Go to farm and harvest pumpkins and potatoes and the /warp shop to sell them. After you have got a decent sum of money put back some in the bank /warp bank click deposit sign.

2. Rent a apartment so /as find rent 250 do not try to buy a house because they are expensive.

3. After this try fishing contest you can win up to 10k.

4. You might want to invest in some armor to protect you from people trying to attack you or something try to stay out of wild and nether because if u get killed u lose your stuff

5. If you need help do /help to bring up the help page or do /help me reason for a staff member to come to you and help you

T

Trump15024

Also my in game name is trump15024 if you ever need help or need anything I can hook u up with some cool stuff or If you have any questions I am usually on.

Reactions: Gamer_Heartfilia

Gamer_Heartfilia

Jun 21, 2017
Also my in game name is trump15024 if you ever need help or need anything I can hook u up with some cool stuff or If you have any questions I am usually on.
Okay thank you very much! And I apolagise but I miss said some things, I mean like the texture pack. What is the texture pack the server is built in?

Gamer_Heartfilia

Jun 21, 2017
The texture pack is custom and is only 3d models for special items in game. Go to your server settings and change resource packs to "prompt". There is no name for it because it is custom and since 1.6.1 they are resource packs not texture packs.
Okay thank you very very much.