Denied Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Minecraft username: Trump15024
Forum account name: Gabriel
How old are you? 14
Have you ever been banned on McCites? If the answer is yes, why? Yes 4 warnings but I never got the warnings on my account.
Do you play on any additional accounts or under another name on McCities? Are you the only person who uses your account? * I only have one account and I am the only one who plays on it.
When did you join McCities and what is your playtime? (Do /ar check in game to see playtime) 3 days 13 hours 15 minutes joined January 2017
Do you have a Skype account? (Skype is required to be part of our staff team because of our staff chat and communication among staff members) *I don't currently have an account but can get one if accepted
What do you aspire to do as a staff member? To spread fairness and kindness through mccities
Do you have any prior staff or leadership roles both in Minecraft or in real life? Feel free to tell us about these roles and the impact they have had on your decision to apply for staff at McCities. * In real life I am the leader of our school battle of the books team and leader of our school news team. I also like volunteering at polling sites.
What makes you stand out from other applicants, why should we accept your application as opposed to others? I want to make mccities prosper
Tell us a little about yourself and your time on McCities. (Favorite moments or memories, what you like about McCites, hobbies, etc) Mccites teaches us life lessons about money and budget. Tell us about a time when you made a mistake, how did you deal with it and what did you learn? always say you are sorry that is the best thing you can do and be friends

Any additional comments or questions? No thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.