Heya

IIswagdelicious

IIswagdelicious
IIswagdelicious
Nov 28, 2018
USA
Heya, i'm IIswagdelicious, I joined this server about a year or so ago, but went around 5 months of not playing any Minecraft at all. I can be generally friendly but that depends on how you act first. I like to build, explore, fish and help people. I always try to answer people's questions if I know them and I am a doctor on here to help people with diseases, sometimes I actually sell remedies for cheaper then they go for in the hospital, sometimes I go the same price, sometimes I overcharge, you wanna get lucky ;3

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Seems like a fun personality )_(
Welcome to the forums, any questions always ask! Be sure to enjoy your time, make friends and did I say enjoy your time yet?

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heya, i'm IIswagdelicious, I joined this server about a year or so ago, but went around 5 months of not playing any Minecraft at all. I can be generally friendly but that depends on how you act first. I like to build, explore, fish and help people. I always try to answer people's questions if I know them and I am a doctor on here to help people with diseases, sometimes I actually sell remedies for cheaper then they go for in the hospital, sometimes I go the same price, sometimes I overcharge, you wanna get lucky ;3
Welcome!! ^-^ its nice to meet you <3 Im Laurel

Reactions: ItzJazzMade