Hiring Architect

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hiring an Architect for very basic terraforming. The job would take 30 minutes or less, but one should know how to use utilize world edit & brushes. Paying up to 50k for this quick work (pay depends on quality, but I’m not going to underpay especially if it’s completed)

What needs to be done: large area of grass needs to be filled in/certain blocks placed

Reactions: Death and Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hiring an Architect for very basic terraforming. The job would take 30 minutes or less, but one should know how to use utilize world edit & brushes. Paying up to 50k for this quick work (pay depends on quality, but I’m not going to underpay especially if it’s completed)

What needs to be done: large area of grass needs to be filled in/certain blocks placed
Does he really need to be an arch like the arch rank. Cause if none arch ranks, then id recommend @koekie_w and @Gabbygytes if gabbygytes still plays these days. But if u need an arch, then maybe Pinexpple, cant remember her ign its something like that. Shes also knowns as tiggieful, lily, mercifulmarcie. Tho i dont know much terramormer archs but I suggest @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY since joey is an arch and leanne has w/e anyways so theyre kind of suitable for the job. And they terraformed some islands before.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Does he really need to be an arch like the arch rank. Cause if none arch ranks, then id recommend @koekie_w and @Gabbygytes if gabbygytes still plays these days. But if u need an arch, then maybe Pinexpple, cant remember her ign its something like that. Shes also knowns as tiggieful, lily, mercifulmarcie. Tho i dont know much terramormer archs but I suggest @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY since joey is an arch and leanne has w/e anyways so theyre kind of suitable for the job. And they terraformed some islands before.
He does need someone with w/e Bc it’s //replace I think

Reactions: Death

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Pretty much just world edit lol, like some //replace stuff and a //set of a isn’t grass slab XD

Ask me in game and I’m always free to help out with w/e or whatever
Ok cool thanks! I’ll be sure to msg you in game :)

Reactions: Powerfull and Death