Hiring Builders!! (Not just Archs)

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
So, as some of you may have seen, the island Bob (probably gonna be renamed) is undergoing some renovation.

I'm trying to remove most of the regions in the main area to make them bigger and more organized. In the back area that was previously mostly empty, I'm creating something like towns. Each town is owned by a player (most are already decided, but I may sell one or two), and each "Mayor" will have almost complete control of the style and builds in their town.

I need to hire builders to create the houses and skyscrapers I want in MY town, and considering my most recent name change to ChinaWhite_ (China White is a DC/CW character, look it up I'm not just being racist) I've decided to make China Town, since I obviously can't make China.

So, for the builds, you build a plot in creative (preferably 20x20, 30x30, or 12x12) and if I like it, I'll move it to the island and sell it. You make 60% of what I sell it for. For example, if I sell your build for 100,000, you make 60,000 and I make 40,000.

The theme is Chinese style builds, for obvious reasons, though modern and other styles would be accepted and put other places on the island if they're really good.

Also, if you build a sky scraper or an apartment building, then you get 70% of the income.

Any builds you had built previously that are not within the plot limitations, show me and I may make a plot to put it in.

Also applies for any builds that aren't Chinese style.

If you have a finished build, paste pictures of it below, and if I like it I'll check it out in person and make a choice.

Any questions, contact Andesine_ or ChinaWhite_

Also, if you build several, and I like most of them, I'll hire you to be an official builder for my islands, meaning you get 5% more for each build you make.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 832

So, as some of you may have seen, the island Bob (probably gonna be renamed) is undergoing some renovation.

I'm trying to remove most of the regions in the main area to make them bigger and more organized. In the back area that was previously mostly empty, I'm creating something like towns. Each town is owned by a player (most are already decided, but I may sell one or two), and each "Mayor" will have almost complete control of the style and builds in their town.

I need to hire builders to create the houses and skyscrapers I want in MY town, and considering my most recent name change to ChinaWhite_ (China White is a DC/CW character, look it up I'm not just being racist) I've decided to make China Town, since I obviously can't make China.

So, for the builds, you build a plot in creative (preferably 20x20, 30x30, or 12x12) and if I like it, I'll move it to the island and sell it. You make 60% of what I sell it for. For example, if I sell your build for 100,000, you make 70,000 and I make 30,000.

The theme is Chinese style builds, for obvious reasons, though modern and other styles would be accepted and put other places on the island if they're really good.

Also, if you build a sky scraper or an apartment building, then you get 70% of the income.

Any builds you had built previously that are not within the plot limitations, show me and I may make a plot to put it in.

If you have a finished build, paste pictures of it below, and if I like it I'll check it out in person and make a choice.

Also, if you build several, and I like most of them, I'll hire you to be an official builder for my islands, meaning you get 5% more for each build you make.
I can build medieval style houses..

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016

So, for the builds, you build a plot in creative (preferably 20x20, 30x30, or 12x12) and if I like it, I'll move it to the island and sell it. You make 60% of what I sell it for. For example, if I sell your build for 100,000, you make 70,000 and I make 30,000.

I'm a really good builder. I can build all types of buildings.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Update: Any style of build is now acceptable, just show me and I'll see if it should be put in with the terms that apply.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
You've made a maths error, If the builders are earning 60% of all sales made from their builds they earn $60,000 and not $"70.000".

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
="Andesine, post: 14881, member: 1364"]Lmao missed that, edited.
Thanks for pointing it out.[/QUOTE]
Ill takw the job

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
What is happening to old plots because I'm sure saipo12345 would like to try and claim our shared plots contents if there is any left.