Hiring for Emmy's Writing Company

Emmy__

Jul 14, 2017
Hello there! I'm Emmy__, and I've been playing on MCCities for two years this July. Recently, I've decided to build up a company I've been wanting to for a while now: A writing company. A headquarters has already been created, and each player will have their own office inside of it to work, write, and create books for my company. I want all kinds of books to be published, including fiction, non-fiction and guides relating to MCCities. All books will be published under my name, but for every book you create and give to me to sell, I will pay you a set amount. If you think this is a job you'd be interested in, fill out the application below.

IGN:
Name you'd like to be called:
Server play time:
Rank (ex: resident, citizen):
Writing experience:
MCCities working experience:

After you fill out this application, I'll have a consult with you in which you will write a few works for me to see if you are worthy of the position. Good luck! Happy applying.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
MadGalaixe,

But call me Jazz :)

I got 42 Days of playtime yeet.

I'm a Sr Police / millionair

Writing experience; I love writing, I write in my day to day life. You might have seen some of my guides on the forums or maaaaybe read my book (it's in the library) I love thrillers and drama. But comedy is still the best seeing as it can brighten your day :)

I have owned a nmall shop, worked as teacher, work as police, worked as supplier for some companies. I am an all rounder :D

Btw I don't do this for the money, but for the fun. So I wouldn't mind being paid a lil less so you can pay the others more easily :D I hope the company takes off <3

Le_Inspecteur

Verified
N_Bonaparte
N_Bonaparte
Citizen
May 26, 2019
Los Angeles
1: Le_Inspecteur
2: Scout
3: 328500 AKA 3 days, 19 hours and 15 minutes. Ive been here for like 4 months.
4: Citizen
5: I write almost all the time. I like writing fiction and guides. If you want a sample I'll give you one.
6: I've never owned a shop or anything like that, but i've worked as a miner for a few companies and mine all the time.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
IGN: Alex_the_cool_11

Name you'd like to be called: Alex

Server play time: I started playing in February 2018

Rank (ex: resident, citizen): Elite

Writing experience: I am good at writing and I am also good at English (the language). I can write stories with descriptions and stories that have sentences which attract the readers attention and interest. I can also gather news and make newspapers in this server, including interviews, and news of events or incidents in the server. I can also write guides about McCities. Things that I am good about here is server geography (about different locations etc.), real estate and I am good at real Life politics, and I know a decent amount about business (both in McCities and irl).

McCities working experience: I've worked as a representative (politician) in the McCities Official Government Congress during May 2019. I've also worked as a vehicle seller for a McCities Company (By Juneybean). And on the side of that, I am a Biologist and Realtor, and I work with Real Estate (help people sell plots and find plots). My working experiences I could use wisely (I could write a guide about the topics I've worked with), and in the Political jobs I've practiced my Writing skills (Writing in English).

KrazyMachines

Jun 28, 2017
IGN: KrazyMachines

A name you'd like to be called: Key

Server playtime: I started playing January 2016

Rank (ex: Resident): Citizen

Writing Experience: I have not much experience in a "professional" writing environment. this would be a great opportunity though and I would love to take on this challenge. I do read/write/speak in English very well.

Working Expertise: I have worked at Apple, owned by Trump1502. I have also worked in the sales business for quite some time.
Founder and co-owner of M3 industries.