Hiya?

Wynter Fyre

Mar 11, 2016
Not sure exactly what you guys want... but i can supply some helpful Character Intel.

IGN
Creepinghotrod
Name
Wynter Holmes
Description
Blond hair, she has slightly brown eyes and commonly wears a suit and tie. ((Or a police Uniform, depending on jobs)) Wynter took AJROTC in High School, and left with a Cadet Captain Rank, before moving to the city.
Quiet, People who care about others, and Law Enforcement
Dislikes
Gangs, Heartless punks.
Preferred Job
Police or Military... but a common job will also do until either; a position is opened, or she is asked to become one or t'other
History
Poor upbringing on a farm house in the mountains, she practiced Drill Commands and Armed Drill Commands for her Army Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps class. After climbing through the ranks slowly, from C/PVT all the way to C/CPT, when she graduated. She has had to learn how to shoot, and to farm, and to be a considerate person.

"She didn't make it this far by just shaking hands" Nickleback, Shaking Hands, Album: Dark Horse.

Wynter Fyre

Mar 11, 2016
Thanks... I took down some real life information to help with it... Mostly because I suck at character creation.

Captain

Feb 22, 2016
United Kingdom
Welcome to the server. Nice character bio, will you be partaking in any RP server side?
If so, let me know, I'll get you a place on Isla Austrum.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Also, Nickelback.... Wont say anything more just... Nickelback.

Wynter Fyre

Mar 11, 2016
I look forwards to roleplay, so that would be a great idea.
And no... lol its the program of her high school for military inclined civilians