Hobbies + interests

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
I've never thought to ask this, and honestly it might seem weird asking this coming from me, but what do you all do when you're not playing Minecraft or crying over/drowning in school/college work? (that takes up a lot of my time to be honest)

Anyway, one of my favourite hobbies by far is playing electric guitar. I'm 19 now and have been playing since January 2013 (I think) and got my own guitar for my 15th birthday which I still have. While it might not appeal to any of you I tend to create a lot of death metal/thrash metal tracks as that's what I've mainly grown up listening to although the occasional rock or classic heavy metal idea does come to fruition sometimes.

What do you all like to do in what's left of your spare time?

Reactions: Minty and Bob_49

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Lol When I Dont Play Minecraft I Play Roblox ;) xDDD Jk JK Jk

So I Do A Teensy Bit Of Study For School...I LOVE Reading Books So I Always Have A Huge Pile In My Room Lol And Uh I Like Going For Long Bike Rides :D

Reactions: Minty

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Bicycle rides, ultimate frisbeeeee, hiking, and if there's enough people around Settlers of Catan/board games :D

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Other games, PS4, school... a lot of school... I don't even have time to read my books... (for school)

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
texting, running and maybe even reading if i have time after hw :/