Case Closed House Bought After Auction Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
1. Theboss2011
2. AlohaRiley was auctioning amh10 for about a week I would say and the price on the house was 5m so no one would buy before the auction ended which is pretty standard. I ended up winning the auction with the house selling to me for 2.3m. Riley went ahead and just set the sale price to 2.3m so I could buy it when I got on but Theboss2011 bought it before I could. This isn't anything personal or to say like I have anything against theboss but I figured a courtcase would be the best way to get this resolved.
3. I mailed AlohaRiley to comment on the case to confirm I won the auction for 2.3m. There are mail messages between us also confirming this but they have sadly been deleted around August 8 or 9th if you want to check logs.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
I'm not sure if you can get the house back because it would be unfair towards TheBoss, although you did win the auction and that's definitely understandable, TheBoss cannot be punished for the somewhat lousy measures taken to get the house to you.

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
If you wish to purchase a property I'd suggest organizing a time in game to sell & purchase the property (while your both online). The property was listed on the open market and therefore TheBoss2011 had every right to purchase it.

Bad Luck, I'd suggest talking to TheBoss2011 if you still wish to purchase the property to see if you can make a deal in private.

Case Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.