how the digital miner works

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
This is prolly really dumb, but for someone like me who never played SlimFun and honestly the gitHub on it isn't super informative, hopefully this is a useful tip for anyone who wondered. I'm really bad with names but that Dino dude and someone else helped me figure out that the digital miner actually pulls ores that exist in the world and does not spawn them in, hence it would be pretty useless to use in a plot or piece of land that isn't freshly claimed like an island or new region.

Basically I was wondering if it really only worked best to use in the wild and that is the conclusion we came to, this is best used in the wild or virgin land.

On a side note I think this is super dope as it gives a reason to want to keep a facility in the wild somewhere which until not I hadn't really seen the benefit of. Can anyone tell me other reason people may build facilities in the wild other than farms? (despite the fact that yes they can be destroyed and the wild resets from time to time as it is going to in a couple days)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This is prolly really dumb, but for someone like me who never played SlimFun and honestly the gitHub on it isn't super informative, hopefully this is a useful tip for anyone who wondered. I'm really bad with names but that Dino dude and someone else helped me figure out that the digital miner actually pulls ores that exist in the world and does not spawn them in, hence it would be pretty useless to use in a plot or piece of land that isn't freshly claimed like an island or new region.

Basically I was wondering if it really only worked best to use in the wild and that is the conclusion we came to, this is best used in the wild or virgin land.

On a side note I think this is super dope as it gives a reason to want to keep a facility in the wild somewhere which until not I hadn't really seen the benefit of. Can anyone tell me other reason people may build facilities in the wild other than farms? (despite the fact that yes they can be destroyed and the wild resets from time to time as it is going to in a couple days)
Hmm what do u mean virgin island