How to make friends?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I know this is actually off topic but I was just wondering (since I am really bad at this) how to make friends in this game? My friends dont really like these sorts of servers and I reaaally do.

So my question is.

How to make friends? Give tips and I wil turn it into a guide.

T

Trump15024

I know this is actually off topic but I was just wondering (since I am really bad at this) how to make friends in this game? My friends dont really like these sorts of servers and I reaaally do.

So my question is.

How to make friends? Give tips and I wil turn it into a guide.
In my opinion I know I will get backlash for this but people who say they are your friends or you think they are your friends they will only be your “friend” till they can benefit from not being your friend.

zombeekeeller

xzombee
xzombee
Oct 28, 2016
Earth? yeah sure lets go with that
hmmmm, I think if you actually put fourth effort to interact with the community, your bound to meet someone somewhere. For example, supporting new/small businesses, going to parties (which is cliche, I get it xD), or putting yourself in a situation where you have to reach-out to others. IDK that's just what I've found to be helpful. :p

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
hmmmm, I think if you actually put fourth effort to interact with the community, your bound to meet someone somewhere. For example, supporting new/small businesses, going to parties (which is cliche, I get it xD), or putting yourself in a situation where you have to reach-out to others. IDK that's just what I've found to be helpful. :p
basically ^

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
This and genuinely starting conversations with people on the server, like asking about their day and whatnot. That’s gonna help you not be so lonely (Dannie keeps bullying me about all of this ;-;)