I have a serious question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gpizzle

Mar 23, 2017
Ciel has never liked me I have tried to become his friend but he never connected with me. So I create a ban appeal and I am talking with Heather how I got a new computer and would go into skype with her to show I won't hack. Then I want for a response so I just checked back and I am unsure of while Ciel makes the decision in saying No. I was looking for a response from Heather but I won't ever get the chance now because he just goes and straight up denies it without any questions!. @Heather helpppp? I didn't get any details of why I was declined either??? Besides you were given two chances.

Reactions: Laurel

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
So since he denied your ban appeal you instantly assume he hates you? Hes just staff doing his job.
Bugging staff to unban you won't get you unbanned.

Gpizzle

Mar 23, 2017
So since he denied your ban appeal you instantly assume he hates you? Hes just staff doing his job.
No that isn't the only reason he also hated me in game and never helped me when I asked and he always seems to give more details to others he accepts/declines and I get the basic

ReverseFlassh

Oct 30, 2016
The point of a ban appeal is to show you have remorse and want to change in order to play the server. People should be given more chances and the ban appeal system should be reworked so more players are allowed on, giving second or third chances and allowing those players who want to change the opportunity to change. You can't assume a player is the same without observing his/her actions in game and without re-evaluating a player's attitude towards the server.

H

Heather

We have said before that we believe in second chances, but are more reluctant to give third, forth, etc chances. The punishment is very firm, and you already had a second chance but instead repeated the offense. We are not obligated to give you more chances just because you ask. Ciel is an admin like me, and has the right to respond to your ban appeal even after I asked about it already. Please do not make more threads or spam our profiles about appeals. It's nothing personal, we are just doing our jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.