I lost over 1.6 mill

Suhail

Oct 30, 2017
Username: suhailh
What you were doing before this occurred: i been offline and i realised now when i came online today
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: i lost an estimate of 1.6mill
And I want to know how long will it take to be sorted out because I want to buy building but I can’t cuz my money gone and all my hard work is gone

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
@Suhail Seriously?! You say u lost 1.6mil and now you're just being rude to sundae. Do u have any damn clue how much effort sundae puts into this server?!
tbh I don't see any real rudeness, also the server is the one who deleated her 1.6m (Or she's just plain lying, but that would make no sence and it happend before)
Also how would she have proof of her /bank if she didn't know it was going to get lost for no reason? I mean I don't have screens of my bal or bank?

In the future, refrain from commenting on others bug reports/banappeal/courtcases if you are not directly involved (We make exceptions ofc, but the general rule still stands)

Suhail

Oct 30, 2017
I was not being rude and I have bought houses in the past and I sold it that how I made most of my money and I was mining and I don’t no how to show proof and then when I came on my money went

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
I think this might be from the issue a while back, when a lot of people lost money from their bank or balance, such as myself. Perhaps nibble will look into this. ( I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tag nibble or not so I'll wait till a staff member does it :D )

Reactions: Suhail

Suhail

Oct 30, 2017
What you were doing before this occurred: i been offline and i realised now when i came online today
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: i lost an estimate of 1.6mill
And I want to know how long will it take to be sorted out because I want to buy building but I can’t cuz my money gone and all my hard work is gone
@Ravenex_