I Need Your Advice

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com
I am not reporting someone here. I am just asking for advice. Therefore, I will not use the actual IGNs of the persons involved.

Say, in real life, someone accuses you of stealing something. He demands that you pay back for your "actions", and asks for a million dollars in MCCities. But what if you have only $30,000? The person presses on, making threats such as "I'm gonna call an admin on you" and "I'm gonna send gunmen to your ingame house". What would you do?

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I am not reporting someone here. I am just asking for advice. Therefore, I will not use the actual IGNs of the persons involved.

Say, in real life, someone accuses you of stealing something. He demands that you pay back for your "actions", and asks for a million dollars in MCCities. But what if you have only $30,000? The person presses on, making threats such as "I'm gonna call an admin on you" and "I'm gonna send gunmen to your ingame house". What would you do?
Just ignore them or know that if they continue that behavior you could report THEM for harassment/black mailing. Hopefully if you did something bad or against the rules you would report yourself though, just so that the consequences aren't as harsh (as admins finding out the hard way).

T

Trump15024

I would /ignore them, contact a staff member and make a report if they keep on.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Don't give in. This person sounds like a new player trolling around for some money. If they keep harassing you like this take video or screenshot evidence to report them. Behavior like that is, in most cases, never tolerated.