I Will build you a dope firework machine.

MagicalPanguin

Jun 1, 2018
Hey There,
My associates and I have developed an outstanding firework machine called the
Nitrus V1.
We will build you one, from the price of 15000$.
If you would like a demonstration of the machine in action ./mail MagicalPanguin.
This is usually a 10-20 minute job depending on the area available and the Redstone circuitry.
Now YOU can host amazing events with this amazing machine!

AnastasiaN

Jun 12, 2017
I just want to say i bought one of his systems. It is super fantastic! Lots of fun to have an auto fireworks machine - i just flip a switch! They were fast and neat. They will work with you to put it in just the right spot! Great job and great idea!

Ana

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Just saw a test, it went like BOOOOMM BOOOOOOOOMMM- k, I’ll stop but it was pretty neat if I may say so o_O I’m currently building a small floor under my roof so I can have it there winkity wonk ;)

T

Trump15024

I bought one of these machines it was great and the company was great to work with

koekie_w

Architect
koekie_w
koekie_w
Dec 10, 2017
Belgium
Great firework 10/10 would buy again! It is great firework and they do what they are supposed to do ;)
Also good service, would recommend !

~ koekie_w

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Review 4/10 (for now) :

Display/Testing: Test display seemed to work pretty well and looked nice, especially with the fourt of july fireworks used.

My Experience: Setup took a short amount of time for @MagicalPanguin and I had requested 7 dispensers used for the whole rig. Look very clean all around except for the main switch which was above ground and looks pretty ugly in that area (I had requested it was moved down a few blocks, but it wasn't [there might have been something preventing that, I'm not sure?]). My set came with no fireworks included which was odd since I spent 50k. All in all, it seems like an honest business, but corners were cut on mine for some reason. It seems like it could be awesome, but my first experience didn't go so well.... hopefully this can be rectified.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Update Review 9.5/10:

Experience: Situation was fixed shortly after my review, I was given awesome fireworks, and the redstone was hidden underground. The display looks awesome, would hire again :D

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
I bought a season pass for the event fireworks, they're pretty cool. It's a pass that gives you fireworks for every major event/holiday for a year, like Halloween, Christmas, etc. It was pretty cheap and the fireworks are perfectly colored to match each event, so 10/10