Idea On Factions

SnowWarden22

Dec 25, 2017
Hi everyone that's reading this Forum. i joined this server about a month ago and really love it. i thought i would suggest what about adding factions. I think this server would work really good with factions because just the way the server is i think it would really fit in with the plot system and everything. and how the community is. if you have any other suggestions on why it would be good to have factions say it in the comments of this thread

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hi everyone that's reading this Forum. i joined this server about a month ago and really love it. i thought i would suggest what about adding factions. I think this server would work really good with factions because just the way the server is i think it would really fit in with the plot system and everything. and how the community is. if you have any other suggestions on why it would be good to have factions say it in the comments of this thread
Mccities use to be similar to factions where if you die anywhere in city you lose your stuff. And gangs then were super important they had secret bases before but it was their own idea, it wasnt any server thingy to make factions. The server is a econ server not factions server, theyre two completely different things. While McCities does have warp wild which is similar to factions, the server focuses more on economy roleplay with jobs being rich and not being rich by hunting down peoples bases and players.

Reactions: Powerfull

NinjaGaming23

Aug 21, 2017
Most players joined the server because it was unique and special economy roleplay+ more roleplay server, it having factions would make the server like all other servers and would result in a loss in players.

Reactions: Powerfull