Im KillerCamo600, (This is really late)

KillerCamo600

Jun 12, 2018
Hello, I'm KillerCamo600, but you can just really call me KC or Ryann. I am 19 years old, and I'm from the United States. My favorite color varies, but right now I really like blood red and a darker purple. I'm sort of, kind of weird. But, don't let me being weird intimidate you, I am sure to help anyone out who needs help, or wants assistance with something on the server. The common places I hang out on the server are the fishing dock, and my apartment. I am also currently employed as a doctor on the server! yay! lol But, you can chat with me, I'd love to make some friends here. Also I've been playing minecraft for a while now, and I really do enjoy this server and how it is put together. I am friendly, so you can always say hello (I won't bite... maybe lol)

Thanks for reading this,
~~Ryann
:D

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Welcome, Ryann! Let me know if you ever need any help, I'm happy to be of assistance! I'm glad you're having fun on here! :D

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello, I'm KillerCamo600, but you can just really call me KC or Ryann. I am 19 years old, and I'm from the United States. My favorite color varies, but right now I really like blood red and a darker purple. I'm sort of, kind of weird. But, don't let me being weird intimidate you, I am sure to help anyone out who needs help, or wants assistance with something on the server. The common places I hang out on the server are the fishing dock, and my apartment. I am also currently employed as a doctor on the server! yay! lol But, you can chat with me, I'd love to make some friends here. Also I've been playing minecraft for a while now, and I really do enjoy this server and how it is put together. I am friendly, so you can always say hello (I won't bite... maybe lol)

Thanks for reading this,
~~Ryann
:D
Welcome Ryann!!!~ ^-^ nice to meet you, im Lauren