I'm making a Cities shelter and looking for people who want to do the same !

koekie_w

Architect
koekie_w
koekie_w
Dec 10, 2017
Belgium
So, some of you might heard this idea already but for the people who don't, let me pitch it really quickly! :)

So as some of you might know, the server an amazing place to meet and enjoy Minecraft as a game!
And because Minecraft's player base is growing strong we have a regular new player base but there is one problem!

Alot of players don't stay on the server because they find it difficult to start or buy a house and other needs like that, and I know what most of you guys are thinking right now:" they can rent an appartment and go to the farm like I did when I started".
But lets face it, that way of making money has become alot harder because of the prices going up each day! o_O

It has also become a very hard task for new players to buy a house since they are expensive and because alot of the houses are owned by the rich and popular players!
This is the reason why I wanted to start a new buddy/shelter system. :D

I wanted to this because this would make it easier for the player to start and earn some money to really start and know the server and so they could experience it better.

I'm doing this by using plots of mine which I don't use anymore ( I know that almost everyone has a plot like that ).
I made a new house on it with a small tutorial with answers that answers a lot of question that new players ask like: "where can I buy food"
How it works is that I will only add new players on it so they don't get ownership and that it can go on resale for other rich people to buy!
This will make the life of the new players and the community of cities more fun and enjoyable for everyone!

*Note, this is a temporary stay for new players until they get enough money to buy their own house*

I know that some people will disagree, but if you are interested and you feel like doing the same thing comment on this post! If needed, AND if I have time I will gladly redo the house so that the new players can enjoy it! ( It doesn't have to be a mansion or a big plot, I made a house on a simple 23x16 plot ) I know this is something you don't money from , but keep in mind the more players the bigger the server the better the economy and how happier the community this is a thing you do to help the server not to make profit from!

* ( Note if I build something for you it is for new players purpose only and if I find out you do it for resale purpose
I will file a courtcase and ask for all the money made from the sale! ) *

Some screenshots of the house I made! -> it has everything a player need a chest room , farm , a tutorial , ...
( This would fit like 2-3 new players )

This will go on a plot of mine but it is still in transfer
2019-09-25_21.06.54.png

2019-09-25_21.06.59.png
2019-09-25_21.07.09.png

Last edited:

ChipmunkJury

Verified
ChipmunkJury
ChipmunkJury
Citizen
Aug 14, 2017
East of the Atlantic, North of Mexico
So, some of you might heard this idea already but for the people who don't, let me pitch it really quickly! :)

So as some of you might know, the server an amazing place to meet and enjoy Minecraft as a game!
And because Minecraft's player base is growing strong we have a regular new player base but there is one problem!

Alot of players don't stay on the server because they find it difficult to start or buy a house and other needs like that, and I know what most of you guys are thinking right now:" they can rent an appartment and go to the farm like I did when I started".
But lets face it, that way of making money has become alot harder because of the prices going up each day! o_O

It has also become a very hard task for new players to buy a house since they are expensive and because alot of the houses are owned by the rich and popular players!
This is the reason why I wanted to start a new buddy/shelter system. :D

I wanted to this because this would make it easier for the player to start and earn some money to really start and know the server and so they could experience it better.

I'm doing this by using plots of mine which I don't use anymore ( I know that almost everyone has a plot like that ).
I made a new house on it with a small tutorial with answers that answers a lot of question that new players ask like: "where can I buy food"
How it works is that I will only add new players on it so they don't get ownership and that it can go on resale for other rich people to buy!
This will make the life of the new players and the community of cities more fun and enjoyable for everyone!

*Note, this is a temporary stay for new players until they get enough money to buy their own house*

I know that some people will disagree, but if you are interested and you feel like doing the same thing comment on this post! If needed, AND if I have time I will gladly redo the house so that the new players can enjoy it! ( It doesn't have to be a mansion or a big plot, I made a house on a simple 23x16 plot ) I know this is something you don't money from , but keep in mind the more players the bigger the server the better the economy and how happier the community this is a thing you do to help the server not to make profit from!

* ( Note if I build something for you it is for new players purpose only and if I find out you do it for resale purpose
I will file a courtcase and ask for all the money made from the sale! ) *

Some screenshots of the house I made! -> it has everything a player need a chest room , farm , a tutorial , ...
( This would fit like 2-3 new players )

This will go on a plot of mine but it is still in transfer
View attachment 7731
View attachment 7732View attachment 7733
This is a great idea to help the new players on McCities. Sky_Phantom and I are also working on SC Bank, which will help everyone on the server, including the new players. Hopefully we might be able to partner up in the future. Just an idea.