Im Quitting MCC

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
Hi Everyone! sorry for such short notice of this, and since ive been gone for about 3 weeks you might be confused. IK i have had so many great adventures and have made so many friends on MCC and im sorry to leave. My Money is now in TwistedL0gics hands now. dont ask. my propertied will be given away in 60 days from this post. i really hope this makes since... im sorry.

Thanks to these amazing people.

MehLife
Spyders_Crypt
Smilinq
TwistedL0gic
VerrySmolBirb
All of the Smol's Group
All of the Teachers Group.
Trump
Creeper
And SOOOO Many more. goodbye..

forever ig.

Also thanks Nibble for putting up with my BS. Thanks for everything
ill miss you all.

T

Trump15024

Thank you for your service as a senator in the Runnerboro government! Your input and work was really appreciated.

For all of you wondering a new member will be appointed soon to fill Questars place.

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
Sad to see that you are leaving. I wish you the best of luck in your future. Remember to always stay strong and don't give up when times get tough
-Later friend, Spyder
Thankyou so much, ik im struggling with Depression and suicidal thoughts and rn im loosing my battle but thanks to everyone here at MCC i was able to stay happy for much longer than i could without you. love you all <3

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
awwwwwwwww you were a great player when i saw u back then! You'll b missed : ( gl in life !!!!!! edit: i read the shout box. I'd love to say: Please message me when your down, but you wont. stay strong! ly

Last edited:

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
It was my absolute pleasure to know you and work with you. Just know, I will always be there for you in good times and bad.

I wish you happiness, health and strength. Please remember although you may feel down It will get better.

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
sometimes things get worse before they get better, so stay strong!! we're all here for you :)
anyways bye and good luck with life, i hope you come back sometime

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hi Everyone! sorry for such short notice of this, and since ive been gone for about 3 weeks you might be confused. IK i have had so many great adventures and have made so many friends on MCC and im sorry to leave. My Money is now in TwistedL0gics hands now. dont ask. my propertied will be given away in 60 days from this post. i really hope this makes since... im sorry.

Thanks to these amazing people.

MehLife
Spyders_Crypt
Smilinq
TwistedL0gic
VerrySmolBirb
All of the Smol's Group
All of the Teachers Group.
Trump
Creeper
And SOOOO Many more. goodbye..

forever ig.