I'm quitting, sorry..

GhostlyWolves

GhostlyWolves
GhostlyWolves
Apr 27, 2018
The Magical Land Of Narnia!
So i've said it before but I havent posted about it before and I need a couple things to happen as well.

I first want to say that this was very long coming and awaited for me. Also i don't really know why i'm making this because I don't think that anyone really noticed me at all so this is kinda a waste but ima write it anyways. I want to say that my time on the server was amazing and the best experience i could have ever had. I had a great time exploring this server and it was so cool watching it grow. Though sadly, good things sometimes must come to an end. I'm not going to make this long because I don't want to waste your time anymore than I have/will. Thank you all for helping me experience this server in the best way possible. I know most of you may not know who I am and that's alright, I just want those who don't know me to know that this is a great server. Thanks all. <3

I am also putting my house's up for sale. e7 and a88 to be specific. I might put it up for sale or have people bid on it i'm not sure yet, if you have an idea of what I should do please do tell me. Thought they are going to be bought by someone. Note that they have stuff in most/all of the chests, most of its trash but some of its okay/good I guess. So that's gonna happen. Ill try to figure out most of it but yeah. That's most of what I wanted to say. I'm sorry but there's not much for me on this server anymore but that doesn't mean its not great. So that's all I want to say. So goodbye...

My discord is always open and available (♥Ghostly♥#9261)

~Parting is such sweet sorrow~

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Hopefully you leave with good memories and maybe some new friends saved in you hearth. I have definitly noticed your positivity on the server and you will definitly be missed.
Enjoy Life and stay strong!

Reactions: GhostlyWolves

GhostlyWolves

GhostlyWolves
GhostlyWolves
Apr 27, 2018
The Magical Land Of Narnia!
So i've said it before but I havent posted about it before and I need a couple things to happen as well.

I first want to say that this was very long coming and awaited for me. Also i don't really know why i'm making this because I don't think that anyone really noticed me at all so this is kinda a waste but ima write it anyways. I want to say that my time on the server was amazing and the best experience i could have ever had. I had a great time exploring this server and it was so cool watching it grow. Though sadly, good things sometimes must come to an end. I'm not going to make this long because I don't want to waste your time anymore than I have/will. Thank you all for helping me experience this server in the best way possible. I know most of you may not know who I am and that's alright, I just want those who don't know me to know that this is a great server. Thanks all. <3

I am also putting my house's up for sale. e7 and a88 to be specific. I might put it up for sale or have people bid on it i'm not sure yet, if you have an idea of what I should do please do tell me. Thought they are going to be bought by someone. Note that they have stuff in most/all of the chests, most of its trash but some of its okay/good I guess. So that's gonna happen. Ill try to figure out most of it but yeah. That's most of what I wanted to say. I'm sorry but there's not much for me on this server anymore but that doesn't mean its not great. So that's all I want to say. So goodbye...

My discord is always open and available (♥Ghostly♥#9261)

~Parting is such sweet sorrow~
I made the choice of maybe not selling e7 but just selling a88. (sorry) Even though i'm quitting ill probably pop in every once in awhile just for fun.