• no.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Only Trusted officers Should Get this Perk

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
I vote no, because trusted means different things to different people, and that police dont need it for anything at all

Awwad

Oct 20, 2015
Considering that I have had issues with Nenaminecraft with her abusing her rank, I'd say I don't want any police rank have invsee. Don't want to take the chance to do something like that again, even if they're trusted.

jacjerm

Jun 18, 2015
I don't know which one I should choose well about 99% of the complaints in invsee is people being salty and want revenge

Reactions: jk1119

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
if IRL police could do random searches of anything, well that country's population would drop fast, due to the ammount of people leaving it. if a police can look in my inv and arrest me for having wheat on me, well, i can be making food... and a gun in the inv doesnt mean they dont havec a license, they may not have it on them, so the polic emust let them get it, and then the person can hide the gun, its not hard. oh btw remove the auction plugin, i may have discoverd a bug, i have not tested yet but i may be able to kill someone who buys the items if they are in a PVP zone.

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
if IRL police could do random searches of anything, well that country's population would drop fast, due to the ammount of people leaving it. if a police can look in my inv and arrest me for having wheat on me, well, i can be making food... and a gun in the inv doesnt mean they dont havec a license, they may not have it on them, so the polic emust let them get it, and then the person can hide the gun, its not hard. oh btw remove the auction plugin, i may have discoverd a bug, i have not tested yet but i may be able to kill someone who buys the items if they are in a PVP zone.
The police do make searches everyday to stop terroism and drug trade taking place.

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
then why havent my drugs been taken... AHEM i did not say that. But my point is now made, illegal searches are illegal, there needs to be proof that I have them, or that I am selling/growing, but invseeing just to "check" can easily be abused

jacjerm

Jun 18, 2015
then why havent my drugs been taken... AHEM i did not say that. But my point is now made, illegal searches are illegal, there needs to be proof that I have them, or that I am selling/growing, but invseeing just to "check" can easily be abused
How can it be abused we can make it so police can only look in it not take from it there is not abusing In that

TwerkMasterDolly

Oct 20, 2015
Colorado, USA
How can it be abused we can make it so police can only look in it not take from it there is not abusing In that
It's been abused because police will give random checks and jail you, even when they're supposed to have reasons before even searching you. I've been fined money for a random check and got all of my wheat taken from me when I was breeding the cows on my farm. And then the officer tried to get people to remove locks on my chests with world edit so she could search everything.

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
It's been abused because police will give random checks and jail you, even when they're supposed to have reasons before even searching you. I've been fined money for a random check and got all of my wheat taken from me when I was breeding the cows on my farm. And then the officer tried to get people to remove locks on my chests with world edit so she could search everything.
The officer is allowed to if you will a cell shakedown if they have found drugs on the person in the realitive area. They don't go around randomly invseeing people either you probaly caught their eye or someone message a cop about you having drugs. They jail you because... Thats the punishment XD. I hope this answers.

TwerkMasterDolly

Oct 20, 2015
Colorado, USA
The officer is allowed to if you will a cell shakedown if they have found drugs on the person in the realitive area. They don't go around randomly invseeing people either you probaly caught their eye or someone message a cop about you having drugs. They jail you because... Thats the punishment XD. I hope this answers.
It doesn't because Vasir_ told me she's not allowed to fine me for confiscating what I had, and she's not allowed to do random searches on houses without a permit or people without reason. He even returned to me what I lost after he came check my base out and checked our animals out. There are screenshots that she just inv checks anyone who logs on as soon as they get online. Even if the person hasn't done anything. I've never really interacted with other players or let anyone else in my base, and the only people who would know that I had anything on me are people that I lived with. Not all police officers do checks on everybody, but this particular one does as soon as they log on.

Z

Zain

Solution to problem found, removing drugs or substituting with craftable ones.

Cupcakes

May 30, 2015
USA
It doesn't because Vasir_ told me she's not allowed to fine me for confiscating what I had, and she's not allowed to do random searches on houses without a permit or people without reason. He even returned to me what I lost after he came check my base out and checked our animals out. There are screenshots that she just inv checks anyone who logs on as soon as they get online. Even if the person hasn't done anything. I've never really interacted with other players or let anyone else in my base, and the only people who would know that I had anything on me are people that I lived with. Not all police officers do checks on everybody, but this particular one does as soon as they log on.
Could u name the police?

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
Vasir isnt the only staff member.