Denied ImUnicornRainbow's Arch Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImUnicornRainbow

Apr 23, 2017
  • Your current in game name?
ImUnicornRainbow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Do you have Skype?
No, I do not have skype.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Which of your creative plots would you like to submit?
I would like to submit two of my plots. My first plot has a modern house with exterior design but no interior design. My second plot has a garden/park design in it (also modern).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Do you prefer interior or exterior design?
I prefer exterior design.
  • How much time do you tend to build each week?
I play every day for atleast 3 or 4 hours. I build every day, new things like buildings, apartments, houses, gardens, designs, and cars.
  • Tell us about your favorite building memory?
My favorite building memory was when I built a spawn for a creative server that was nominated spawn for 2 months in a row. (which is a lot for that server).

Thanks for reading :sneaky:

H

Heather

My favorite part of your mansion was your realistic car and I loved how your park resembled a clock. Keep up the good work and developing your skills :D

Status
Not open for further replies.