Inactive because of boredom

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
There's a big problem with this server, in that after you buy some property, rob the bank and make some friends; it gets boring. At this point I am bored with the server and there isn't really anything I can do to make it better. I tried making a bank, which is almost impossible to make secure because of company being removed, but it is just becoming a laborious boring project. So for the time being I am quitting till Minecraft sparks my interest again. I was working on a resource pack and a few programming project, so I'll probably work on those for now. You might see me on the forums every once in awhile, but I will only be going on the server to expand my area shop expire times (if I'm gone for more than 2 months) and pay the bank employees. (Btw for the employees of the Ocean View Bank; I will giving you all 1 week pay and until I am back on the Bank will be on hold.)

Last edited:

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Thanks for spending time with us on the server, I hope your projects go well, maybe I will see you online someday :D Have fun!